attorney at law
Petra Jestříbková specialises in property law and administrative law, focusing on the building industry and the protection of cultural objects. She has been involved in a number of transactions in the sphere of property and building law (both on the side of the seller and that of the buyer) and in due diligence regarding units of real estate, development projects and the lease and management of commercial premises. As far as administrative law is concerned, she specialises in providing advice on the execution of a variety of building plans, both the construction of new projects and the revitalisation of existing premises.
- HAVEL & PARTNERS s.r.o., advokátní kancelář (2014 - 2019)
- attorney-at-law since 2019
- Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague (graduated in 2015, Mgr.)
- Real Estate and Construction Law
- Law of Cultural Patrimony